1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These are the website terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") of www.jimmysbluebelles.co.uk (“Jimmy’s Bluebelles”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they set out the basis on which you are allowed to use this website (the "Site") and the information contained within it. They protect you as a user of the Site and prevent the Site from being used for any illegal or unauthorised purposes.
2. INFORMATION ON OUR SITE We do our best to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
The information contained on the site is general in nature, and is intended as a guide only to the product offered by Jimmy’s Bluebelles. Users are advised to consult with Jimmy’s Bluebelles and to check any product or service information for specific information.
3. YOUR USE OF OUR SITE You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Site or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of this Site or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to our site. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY The copyright in the content and material contained on, in, or available through this Site including without limitation all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, or other materials and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material”) is owned by or licensed to Jimmy’s Bluebelles, and its’ affiliates. All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title in or to the Material unless otherwise expressly indicated. The trade marks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks”) contained on or in this Site are registered and/or owned by or licensed to Jimmy’s Bluebelles, or its’ affiliates.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the Site in any form unless it is for personal and non commercial use.
Except as specifically authorised above, you may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the Material in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the Site or any part of it without our express permission.
Save as expressly stated or as necessary to view, print or download extracts of the Material for personal and non commercial use, none of the Trade Marks or Material may be copied, edited, varied, reproduced, published, displayed, distributed, stored, transmitted, commercially exploited or disseminated in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of Jimmy’s Bluebelles. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified, us, our officers, directors, agents, licensors, successors and assigns against all liabilities, costs, losses, damage and expenses, including without limitation legal fees incurred by us should you breach any of the terms of this section (Intellectual Property).
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES This Site may include links to other websites which are not owned, operated, or controlled by Jimmy’s Bluebelles ("Third Party Websites"). Jimmy’s Bluebelles provides you with such links solely for your convenience. The inclusion of such links does not mean or imply that Jimmy’s Bluebelles endorses the Third Party Websites, its availability or contents or any agreement or understanding you enter into with a third party through a Third Party Website. Jimmy’s Bluebelles does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you in respect of these Third Party Websites.
6. DISCLAIMER/LIABILITY 6.1 Use of this Site, Third Party Websites, links to the Third Party Websites, and any information available via the Site is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law Jimmy’s Bluebelles disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to this Site, Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, and information available via the Site.
6.2 We do our best to ensure that the Site operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Site, and (save as otherwise set out in these Terms and Conditions) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the Site.
6.3 Jimmy’s Bluebelles will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with this Site, any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, the information or any products or services offered on or through this Site or Third Party Website, whether by Jimmy’s Bluebelles or on its behalf, for any:
6.3.1 economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
6.3.2 loss of goodwill or reputation; or
6.3.3 special or indirect or consequential loss.
6.4 If Jimmy’s Bluebelles is liable to you directly or indirectly in relation to this Site, any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, information on the Site or any products or services offered on or through this Site or Third Party Website, that liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to £100.
6.5 Jimmy’s Bluebelles will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Site for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
6.6 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of Jimmy’s Bluebelles or its’ affiliates for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
6.7 Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
8. GENERAL These Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Jimmy’s Bluebelles concerning your use of this Site and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Jimmy’s Bluebelles in relation to such matters. Jimmy’s Bluebelles reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this Site and your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of such updated Terms and Conditions. No other variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Jimmy’s Bluebelles. You should check the Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If any provision(s) of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Jimmy’s Bluebelles’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Jimmy’s Bluebelles in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Jimmy’s Bluebelles and its group of companies.
Jimmy’s Bluebelles ("we", "us") and our affiliates will use your personal details (including sensitive personal data) and information we obtain from other sources to deal with your enquiries, consider your application, including carrying out credit searches, for marketing and to ensure that the services and advertising we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We and our business partners may contact you by mail, telephone, email or other electronic messaging service with offers of products or services that may be of interest to you.
We may use information obtained about you from cookies (files which are sent to us by your computer or other access device) which we can access when you visit our website in future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
When you visit our website, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.